НИКАКОЙ РЕКЛАМЫ!!!

Elfen Lied

Объявление

[color=red]ВНИМАНИЕ!ФОРУМ ПЕРЕЕХАЛ!!!!http://elfenlusy.ucoz.ru/forum/ ВСЕМ СЮДААА! [/color]

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Elfen Lied » Фанфарт » Тяяякс...

Тяяякс...

Сообщений 31 страница 51 из 51

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I liked this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It's the little changes that make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

I am actually delighted to glance at this blog posts which contains tons of valuable facts, thanks for providing such statistics.

I just like the valuable information you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my weblog so i got here to return the choose?.I am trying to find issues to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

It's actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I only use internet for that purpose, and get the most up-to-date information.

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent concept

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!

I visited various blogs except the audio feature for audio songs present at this website is really fabulous.

Thank you, I've recently been searching for information approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the supply?

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

Cool + for the post

Top News Sites for Guest Post

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10JY2ymIbDK9DnZsXT5LmoI_X1Gf4FHo9XXhKbolRiog

Как чёрный брокер Esperio маскируется под нормального

Далее, у брокера обязана быть лицензия на данный вид деятельности. Её выдают финансовые государственные регуляторы: подробнее об этой системе полезно прочитать в соответствующей статье нашего блога. В островном офшоре есть собственный финансовый госрегулятор под названием Financial Services Authority. Самый надёжный и при этом простой способ проверки наличия лицензии следующий: зайти на официальный сайт регулятора и ввести название компании в поиск. Результат отрицательный: ни OFG Cap. Ltd, ни Esperio в FSA не лицензировались. Так что компания не имеет разрешения на финансовую деятельность даже в заявленной стране регистрации, которая, впрочем, тоже оказалась фейковой.

Впрочем, даже в случае легального оформления юрлица и лицензирования по месту регистрации этого недостаточно для работы в правовом поле Российской Федерации. Оказывать брокерские услуги в стране можно исключительно по лицензии Центробанка РФ. Российский регулятор, как и все его иностранные коллеги, призван способствовать прозрачности рынка и ведёт открытые реестры держателей своих допусков и чёрные списки. Поиск по реестрам на сайте ЦБ РФ показывает, что брокер Esperio ему знаком. Он загремел в чёрный список компаний с признаками нелегального профучастника рынка ценных бумаг. Этот корректный термин обозначает лохоброкера: всё-таки не полагается почтенному государственному регулятору такую терминологию использовать.

Обратите внимание на сайты, перечисленные на скриншоте из чёрного списка Центробанка РФ. Видно, что мошенники часто запускают зеркала своего сайта. Этому может быть только одна причина: их блокировка за мошенничество для российских пользователей, которые являются основной целевой аудиторией лжеброкеров.

На момент написания обзора провайдеры РФ пока не перекрыли доступ к esperio.org. Однако, судя по активности лохоброкера, и эта мера не за горами.

Как чёрный брокер Esperio маскируется под нормального

Адрес и стаж как признаки мошенничества Esperio
В ходе проверки информации о компании «Вся Правда» также рекомендует пробивать заявленный на её интернет-ресурсе адрес. Хотя бы через поисковые системы и, особенно, через Гугл-карты.

Welcome to the Community!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I'm rather impressed by the inviting and encouraging atmosphere. In the brief period I've been here, I've been struck by how helpful and nurturing the members of this community are.

One thing that has caught my attention about me is the heartfelt dedication of long-time members to guide new users get acclimated. Whether it's providing guidance, or just sharing a kind gesture, the experienced members here go out of their way to make newcomers feel included and appreciated.

The range of topics covered is also astoundingly diverse, with expert discussions spanning everything from relevant topic 1 to relevant topic 2. No matter what your curiosities or knowledge, there seems to be an vibrant and engaged community ready to interact with you.

In summary, I'm genuinely excited to be a part of this forum and to continue exploring all that it has to offer. If you're new here like me, I implore you to get involved, engage, and capitalize on the depth of experience and fellowship that this forum provides. I look forward to numerous discussions and exchanges to come!

Вы здесь » Elfen Lied » Фанфарт » Тяяякс...